Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm starting a life, huh.

Good morning! I haven't posted here I think, months ago? And I miss you, Blogger. Oh well, within those weeks we haven't met each other, many things happened, many changes hit me, and everything.
First, I'm so sorry for letting you left out while I'm focusing on Tumblr. Sorry. But I promise, from now on to never-ending, I'll be with you. But of course I won't leave Tumblr. It's just I'll be two-timer for this very time. LOL. Seriously, I came to this point that I'm seeking for you because I think I'm no longer allowed (by myself) to write things about my crush on Tumblr, he's owning an account already and it sucks. But I admit I'm the one who told him to make an account, so shit me. 


But before I mention everything here, let me first do my things here in our house. Lots of stuffs to do and my Tatay would make angry gestures if I won't do them all. So yeah, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment