Monday, April 16, 2012

Life Plans

Seriously, when it comes to this topic, my life plans, I always end up looking for the best. Of course, who would think that he or she has the worst future? But yeah, frequently, I always make myself down in all sort, self-confidence. I don't know. I always see myself as nothing. Like what's my purpose here? Anyway there's no purpose of my own. Things like that. And it really sucks, i know. Maybe because I still don't meet and greet the things I wanna do. I am an incoming Sophomore student in Letran, yes, with Advertising course, and I'm proud of it. But some things bother my mind. Like those things I can't do, and those that I can. I'm a bit insecure and conscious about everything around me. So sorry for myself, but that's how I see me. I want to change that attitude but whenever I plan to, I always end up lurking around somebody else's life. Why they are like that, why they are like this, and I'm just like this. I know this is so bad for me. And that's my point. I want this attitude of mine be changed to positive. Though it's hard, I am trying. Though it's really really hard, I know I can.

Then I discovered something. Something that absolutely amazes me whenever I am doing it. And it's you, blogging. I know this is kinda weird but I guess, I must put you in my life. To be a part of my life. So that somehow in my life, I get the chance to have something to treasure for. Some of my friends question me regarding this matter. They're asking me what's good in blogging. I can't straightly answer to their questions. Because in my own self, I'm insisting that blogging is my best friend. Like God is always to me.

I don't know what would going to happen in the next days of my life. It's kinda boring, but I know one day I will going to find what my heart really seeks for.

No comments:

Post a Comment